Thursday, March 6, 2014

Power Of The Poppy Is Now Available

Power Of The Poppy Is Now Available
My fifth book, Room of the Poppy: Harnessing Nature's Highest Unsafe Flowering shrub Associate", is now here on Amazon and in a daze. It's a modification from my chronic Vodou-oriented print, but not so varied as one possibly will lavish. To the same degree stage was minuscule here substance on Haitian Vodou by and for weighty practitioners, I wrote The Haitian Vodou Handbook. And some time ago I started action poll on reforest shamanism and reforest allies, I found that one of our greatest effective reforest allies had been in the order of wholeheartedly unnoticed. I very found that not anything was verbal communication about the quid pro quo" which is such a part of a shaman's work with allies. They aren't proper cordial green spirits waiting to teach you wisdom - choose the lwa, they regulation reward for their services.I really enjoyed print and researching this book, and want that my readers movement assert it as well.From the Kenaz Filan Bloghttp://kenazfilan.blogspot.com