Monday, October 13, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland
SEDONA, ARIZONA - JANUARY 19, 2007It's thrilling al fresco. Heavy snowflakes are coming down. The road during Sedona from Flagstaff is 30 miles of switchbacks as the praise drops from 7500 feet to really 5000.This is one of the utmost charming areas in America. The the populace now grow to be all thin, fit, well-off, very clothed and quick-witted looking. I style out of place. They are indisputably not criterion American Wal-Mart the populace. The houses now are large.The firm grocery store has a Starbucks roast and four isles of fine wine. I style self-important that I don't buy bottled water or 5 brunette, but in an gigantic accident my old solid companion sends me a Starbucks gift card today for relief him a new abuser.Denny Doherty died today. Completely one of the four members of "Mammas and Pappas" group is now static up and about. I listened to "California Dreamin'" in in advance 1966 on a radio in Air Jam Representative Training Sequence at what time making up my waste at 0430. I endlessly liked that space.All the grass are grovelAnd the sky is grizzledI've been for a aimOn a winter's dayPrincess Firecloud and I went on a thrilling trek today. We started near here an complete chapel built during the mountains. In the role of it rains now the hiking trails turn during very Spartan red mud.The firm businesses protect everyday fine restaurants, psychics, eddy advisors, purveyors of magic crystals, Hyatt time shares, and art gallerys.In are a ram of Sedona Pictures..way too everyday...such as the sun is out the red prize spires are magnificent...it was thug today so I punched up the pictures with Google's Picassa....

Credit: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com