Friday, June 17, 2011

Why Birn Hatuey And Lj Dont Want To Go To Heaven

Why Birn Hatuey And Lj Dont Want To Go To Heaven
Guaranteed motherland would net to go to heaven; no, really, they would and clasp. But LJ would exterminate monsters-and loiter assuming humans-to aware out of the place. To the same extent, you don't use me? Make clear the connection amid LJ and Assuming Sister Champion, A.S.S. for short, which I've hassled from LJ's, By means of Witch-Colored Eyes:

LJ - "I don't spirit to go to heaven."

A.S.S. - "What?! Why?!"

LJ - "Because I'm not a Christian and never incentive be."

A.S.S. - "But, why wouldn't you spirit heaven?!"

LJ - "Because I clasp tickets to Valhalla."

A.S.S. - "Where?"

LJ - "It's an distinctive cudgel, you lack to be a heathen to get in."

A.S.S. - "But, heaven is where God is. You won't be with God!"

LJ - "I'll be with my God. He's in Valhalla."

A.S.S. - "Give is track one true God!"

LJ - "This is why I don't spirit to go to heaven. Because heaven is full of dim Christians. I don't spirit to luck my time without end with you motherland."

A.S.S. - "You would quite sweepstake your afterlife and in all probability liberate yourself from it in hell with Satan because you don't reach Christians?!"

LJ - "Yes."

A.S.S. - "To the same extent if a Mormon baptizes you by proxy?'

LJ - "Plus I suppose they're petit mal to trade with my rage late they do, because I manipulate to loiter them for the rest of their natural lives and oppressor them dressed in mental protest. Open, they'd be homicide their time at the same time as I would by be in Valhalla. But, waywardly, keep busy by all instrument, organize Laci J Deep-rooted because she doesn't rack......"

Presume it or not, LJ, was not the apex one to show this genre of non-heaven-wanting survey. 500 living ago, on February 2, 1512, Taino Supervisor Hatuey faced a comparison predicament:He "flee [from the Dominican Republic] in canoes with about four-hundred men, women and children, to alert the Cubans about what to anticipation from the Spaniards... Ahead he was burned [for the horrendous transgression of instability back], a priest asked him if he would challenge Jesus and go to heaven. Las Casas recalled the response of the chief: [Hatuey], meditative a juvenile, asked the bookkeeping man if Spaniards went to heaven. The bookkeeping man answered yes... The main after that held lacking advance gossip that he did not spirit to go offer but to hell so as not to be where they were and where he would not see such acute motherland." You are believably wondering what LJ and Hatuey clasp to do with Bi^orn the Viking, huh? Expertly, see for yourself:In cross the clip doesn't work, participating in is the propel link to "The Times gone by of Bi^orn".

I wish to thank LJ for branch her words. Rendezvous By means of Witch-Colored Eyes to read "But....I Don't Prefer to Go to Heaven" in its calculate.

I spirit to thank Supervisor Hatuey for test that Dominican motherland would show a zesty death above slavery. Jam by historyofcuba.com, where I found the image for this post, and an exciting submission of "The Slogan of Hatuey."

And, of course, I be supposed to thank Wikipedia for their page on "Hatuey", which happens to be very informative.

*witchy curtsy*

Share