Friday, August 19, 2011

Hats Off Saratoga

Hats Off Saratoga
Most likely some of you understand that one of my initially postings ever was about hats!

I love hats! Sadly, I rarely wear an on time to wear one, which is a defile of course, so I love not release challenging them, but making them too! For one instance or the other, I wear pictures release of the supreme three hats I ended, but I ended them with so remote love that I bear it compensates the lack of other examples of my hat passion.

One other thing that these hats were meant for was the SARTOGA SPRINGS HAT Contest. All court you can akin to the beginning of racing give flavor to in SARATOGA with the "HATS OFF, SARATOGA" HAT Contest in three categories:

- " KRETIVE Litter" ( it's spelled that way, no imperfection), a partition everywhere kids are showing their in the sphere of, prickly and entrancing education for hats.

- "Elegantly SARATOGA", everywhere all hat lovers and hat makers can boast with their new hats.

- "Particularly SARATOGA", everywhere every crazy vista you wear about signifying SARATOGA Foundation counts!

We've been meaning to go give for the out of 6 living...and by some means no matter which unendingly happens!

Not this year! I said- rain or radiate, we are leaving to be there!

I've been planing this for a week and I bear for the time stop we did great! This is the hat I for myself:

BLACK AND Washed-out ROSEs, some black strip and tulle as well. It's the fulfilled combination for me. I totally love how it turned out! I wish I've found out black partner in crime for myself as well, but what can you do.

Of course I had the harmonizing dress, shoes and bag as well and ( rent it or not) harmonizing nail art- black roses on a white items. I don't bear I've posted what about it, but past I got some Sally Hansen nail art PENS, I've been working on everybody's nails.

I'm making a mental data to exhibition you some of my gear. Requirement I even acclaim that IT'S Wildly Uncooperative TO Expend Between THE Gone HAND? Well, these are ended a minute ago equivalence that!

My mom is visiting from BULGARIA and this was a never-ending coincidental to outset some looking back for her too, so I tried to rock her to to wear the hat I ended above for her and her dress.

The harmonizing PEACOCK Fastener ART too, of course was my doing:

My teen and the hat I ended for her:


She was rigid on the colors, she even appreciate a bird on it, but that in my stay would wear been too remote. LoL :-)

My daughter's nails were with Washed-out DAISIES, but wretchedly I don't wear a picture of that.

Sadly I don't wear a good picture of my son's hat too! He doesn't equivalence me sack pictures of him, so it's unendingly a quarrel to fix in place him at a good instantaneous. Most likely I can rock him to try it on again! :-)

It was a really good quality WIZARD HAT with moon and stars and some bling of course!

Concerning we are, the three of us in receipt of completed to go to the race!

It was a great fun and I'm intellect I necessitate make stuck-up hats soon! Any volunteers to wear them? :-)