Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Services

My Services
I've acknowledged one emails from employees asking about my services and pricing so I critical to write down this blog corridor. CONSULTATIONS In real-life the landscape of charging for consultations is a sign of a con-artist. To try to pay a quick visit true to real-life principles of have a desire for work I do not charge for consultations via email. If you wish to speak to me buffed the speak to with I would charge a fee of 100.00 for 1 hour or 50 for 30 report.READINGSThese readings are mark out from any reading I may get along with to give in a seminar. The denomination of this service is 100 for one hour or 50 for 30 report. Any question can be asked in vogue these readings. PRAYERS All prayers are performed free of charge. Remove Setting OF LIGHTS For do without situations in a minute. The type of candles hand-me-down leave expand depending upon what supply I carry on hand. Such candles leave either be white tapers, white do without candles or traditional candles, jingle candles, or tea lite candles. Compensated Setting OF LIGHTS The type of candle hand-me-down leave be a 7 day window candle, a.k.a. vigil candle or hoodoo candle, in the color(s) balancing to the publicize. These candles leave go overboard 4-5 days. I fix and bless each candle by yourself and leave go overboard them at my altar. The candle is worked with prayers, scripture, and reciting of petitions on a piece intention. Too, the filch incense for the publicize is exceedingly burned. In the function of the candle has burned out I leave email you the have a spat of the go overboard. I do not send pictures of the go overboard nor do I unmodified any questions concerning the go overboard. In the function of the go overboard is entire I leave inform you of the have a spat. The denomination of this service is 30. Due to denomination of ecstasy I cannot mail a faraway 7 day candle to you for you to go overboard yourself.Note: I leave not set a light for you for any type of aggressor work. If you implore me to perform aggressor work for you with you leave order to send off for a full, prodigious work.Timely ">MOJO Personal belongingsI was educated from teachers who ragingly alleged that a mojo bag or have a desire for bag hardship be unequivocal faraway for the payer. In real-life no operator would ever give a payer an open mojo bag with commands on how to put it together. So in order to pick up again true to traditional, old-school have a desire for work I do not make available open loads with commands for customers to fix themselves. I leave fix and tie the bag for you. For this I leave order whatever thing from you, such as a injure, trim of hair, or fingernail split ends. I leave contribute commands on how to misfortune for the mojo bag. The denomination of this service is 75. If you make somebody's day, you can get a "triple-strength" mojo bag for 100. DOLL-BABIESI can fix a doll-baby for you and one instantly recognizable to your publicize. I facet items you order to work the dollie and prodigious commands. I leave order a usual effect, such as a injure, trim of hair, or fingernail split ends, from the genus the dollie is intended to uncaring. The denomination of this service is 100.HERBAL MIXTURES FOR Wonderful BATHS, Floor WASHES, AND SPRAYSI can cast for you a traditional, herbal mishmash for you to comprise up indoors a tea for use in your spiritual baths, your clear-cut washes, and your sprays. Your herbal mishmash comes with a reusable muslin bag to comprise your herbs in and prodigious commands for use. Each herbal mishmash envelope leave contribute you enough herbs for one spiritual baths, clear-cut washes, or sprays. Each envelope leave be formed instantly recognizable to your publicize. The denomination of this service is 30. Remove Reinvest FOR YOU TO DO YOURSELFUpon ask I may or may not contribute a work you can do yourself at no denomination. Nonetheless, keep in timepiece that I cannot contribute you the enormously thoughtfulness as I give to paying customers. I leave not unmodified questions pertaining to the free work. Make happy make a note that accurately in the same way as you ask for a free work doesn't mean that I leave give you one. The free work to do yourself is in a minute fact upon my skill. Any free work I give leave be simple in individual. I never give out the work I do for my paying customers. ANSWERING QUESTIONSI leave unmodified questions for free but in a minute up to a tapering off. I inoffensively cannot contribute employees the enormously thoughtfulness as I would give to a paying payer. I leave not give free have a desire for opinion nor leave I teach you how to do have a desire for work. Remove Untouched ReinvestI leave do a free prodigious work based on how Character guides me and whether or not the publicize warrants it. I do not do non-emergency free work. I leave be the one to disclose you if I am conduct yourself the work for free. If you email me for help and with I answer back to you advising you to send off for my services with this income that your ask does not pitch for rumination for free work. Untouched Compensated ReinvestMy prices for a prodigious or full compensated work start at 175. Desirable aggressor work starts at 200. I leave not do any unfair work. I leave order a usual effect, such as a injure, trim of hair, or fingernail split ends from the genus to be worked on. I leave contribute a picture(s) as stanchion that the work was done. I exceedingly contribute work for the payer to do in conjunction with the work I do, so that their energy is dirty indoors the work. I may exceedingly send the payer a envelope containing items to be worked with, with prodigious commands. The tariff of 175 is for one work in a minute. If the payer requirements on top work with I leave give a discount and in a minute charge 100 for each on top work if that work is purchased at the enormously time. If the work is not purchased at the enormously time with the portend fee of 175 leave effect. Let me give you an proponent.Sally's companion John has run off with their neighbor, Susan. Sally comes to me for help in need me to break them up and bring John back to her. That is 2 mark out works. The preliminary work is break-up work which is aggressor work, so it would be 200. The sec work is to bring John back, which is calm work. Commonly that would be 175, but if Sally purchases the work at the enormously time with my discount would effect and it would in a minute be an on top 100. The unreserved fee would be 300. I NEVER, recuperate, NEVERask for on money than what is quoted. Too, I am in the environs of to unmodified all questions and set aside my full time to my paying customers.Recuperative ReinvestAll healing work that I famous person to go for on is done free of charge. I do ask that self seeking healing work requirement exceedingly study the opinion of their doctor or other relation therapeutic professionals. I leave demand a usual effect, such as a injure, trim of hair, or fingernail split ends from the genus to be worked on.
NOTE: All prices gist to press on. For bona fide reasons I can make no claims and can not guarantee have a spat. All items sold as curio in a minute and all services rendered for big game purposes in a minute. In the same way as I can guarantee is that all work leave be done true to the spiritual tradition of hoodoo/rootwork/conjure.
NOTE: I in a minute mail to the continental U.S.A.
NOTE: All packaging is in the ventilate of the old-school, traditional have a desire for work. This income no long for bottles, packaging, or labels. All packaging leave consist of unoccupied pills bottles, paper sacks, and/or zip lock loads.
NOTE: No Refunds. If you are questioning in purchasing my services you can make contact with me at:MySecretHoodoo@mail.comThank You,-Doc