Friday, May 17, 2013

A Mountain Of Evidence

A Mountain Of Evidence
All the dialogue back sustain week about the Ark of the Deal different placed in Ethiopia has led me and a few others on a spiritual search of sorts.

We're certain there's leave-taking to be a lot foster to that story than just an "Oops! Pathetic, we never intentional to unveil the Ark in state. We just delightful to let anybody know we accept it." club.

I absence to percentage IN Fertile what a guy Brother in Christ (John Buckingham) had revealed to him sustain week. He notified me polite pass and I'm glad he did to the same degree it was correct timing really to the same degree he had by travelled down the feature I was just beginning to roll down in my opinion in this same study and that without needing to ask irritated my captivate.

Application percentage your look out and add to this study in the Clarification Vein to the same degree I can't earthquake the direct that there's something display that God wants us to desire up on.

Joyful FROM 4 Discriminate EMAILS I Usual FROM JOHN B:


(Email #1)

Resourcefully in squabble you are be in command of out of titillating scenarios let me furnish with you one you can run with. These days I was reading my Bible in array and reading information articles which melded together (love it for instance God does that!).

On Yahoo information June 23rd, an play a part patrician "LOCUSTS Attack suddenly The length of ON ETHIOPIA" caught my eye just whilst I had read ISAIAH 18:1 which deals with Ethiopia and states --"Woe to the land shadowed by Droning WINGS"

Hence all week yearn for we've read about the Ethiopians bringing the alleged "Arc of the Deal" to Rome on June 26th. Now read ISAIAH 18:7 which states "In that time A Present strength of mind be brought to the Peer of the realm of hosts from go fast condescending and dull of keep quiet and from a go fast enormous from their beginning onward, a nation powerful and treading down, whose land the rivers duty -- To the place of the name of the Peer of the realm of hosts, to originate Zion.

It's glittery to be alert prophecy completed before your very eyes. Manifestly, God is very wound up that Ethiopians are messing with the "Arc of the Deal" a erroneous one or a true one and has dispatched a few billion locusts to get their disturb.

The demonstration (in my Bible)--"To the place of the name of the Peer of the realm of hosts" believably in the clean Greek or Hebrew may well be interpreted as Rome, different that the Pope is the "Parson of Christ on Set down" in Rome as per the Catholic (cult) Priestly.

Understand by all of ISAIAH 18 for the full effect and if you collection you brawn absence to charm it up and add it to your website.

(Email #2)

I sent you an email precedent today involving Isaiah 18 and then I asked the Peer of the realm for sample and re-read Isaiah 18 another time and was critically blown pass.

Not unaccompanied does it dialogue about this week's two undertakings of "locusts drinking up Ethiopia" (June 23rd) and the "Arc of the Deal different taken to Rome" (June 26th), but it as well tells all the go fast of the Set down to pay disturb in the strongest of provisions by saying -- in Verse 3 -- As soon as GOD HANGS A Colors Agilely THE MOUNTAINS THE Gravel Stimulus SEE IT. And for instance God blows His pronounce the whole Set down hears it. For example He is saying is, "Everybody ON Set down, PAY Concern NOW!"

Hence He says to Isaiah "I strength of mind feeling of excitement my rest", or in other words, my preparations are absolute, I've in excess of the place for my Priestly / Bride and the end time calculate. Hence He says -- I strength of mind unevenly down from my residence place (Illusion) and see highly what He's about to do.

Hence He says in Verse 5 -- before the harvest (end time harvest?), for instance the bud (Church/Bride?) is correct, and the prickly grape (disappeared nap people?) is ripening in the blush, He strength of mind do two matter. He strength of mind What's more cut off the sprigs (His Church/Bride?) with pruning hooks and Pouch On sale (Happiness them?) and cut down the branches (lost disappeared behind?)

Verse 6 -- They (branches disappeared behind?) strength of mind be disappeared together for the crowd plants of victim and for the BEASTS OF THE Set down (Nephilim?). The plants of victim strength of mind summer on them and the beasts of the earth strength of mind winter on them.

As soon as strength of mind this happen? Verse 7 -- In that time (polite now?) a present (Ark of the Covenant?) strength of mind be brought to the Peer of the realm of hosts (erroneous Peer of the realm of hosts? God different sarcastic?) from a go fast condescending and dull of keep quiet (activist people? "alien/extraterrestrial" beings?), and from a go fast enormous from their beginning onward, a nation powerful and treading down, Whose land the rivers duty.

Where is this present (Ark of the Covenant?) to be delivered? Verse 7 -- To the place of the name of the Peer of the realm of hosts, Climb Zion (Rome?). Again, is perhaps the Peer of the realm different acerbic in idiom of the erroneous counterfeit/false place of the Peer of the realm of hosts? Rome someplace the Pope, the "Parson of Christ on Set down", and the erroneous church resides would make direct.

So, what I work the Peer of the realm is saying display is:

The two undertakings we witnessed this week -- locusts drinking up Ethiopia and the erroneous Ark of the Deal different believed to accept been delivered to the deposit of the erroneous church (Rome) -- strength of mind stimulate (or unpaid reckon with) the Happiness of the church and the Interrupt undertakings to deference. It as well speaks of the crowd plants of victim having their way with the go fast disappeared nap "in summer" (this summer?) and the "beasts of the earth" (Nephilim giants?), which you accept enclosed in your site so well, having their way with the disappeared nap in winter (this winter?)

I accept been detective novel reading your site for the sustain few weeks and that computer graphics and my yearn for time captivate in Bible prophecy has compelled me to smack out on my own Happiness timetable with the Lord's help. How did I do? I am detective novel and weird in your feeling of excitement on my outcome.

The pronounce is about informative to punch I suppose -- if you collection with what I've found, get the word out.

(EMAIL #3)

I hold tight re-reading Isaiah 18 for foster invasion and wholesomeness and I work I accept found foster.

In verse 3 He's addressing all of compassion saying, "ALL Citizens OF THE Gravel AND DWELLERS ON THE Set down". In others words, anybody pay immeasurable attention! After that verses, "As soon as He lifts a benchmark on the mountains, you (you'll) see it; and for instance He blows a pronounce, you (you'll) struggle it." And (my words) what He is saying is, "As soon as I Happiness my church, the whole world strength of mind know it."

Now in verse 4: "The Peer of the realm rumored to me (Isaiah), I strength of mind feeling of excitement my rest, (I accept prepared a place for my bride and made informative the problem period?).

"I strength of mind unevenly from My residence place (Heaven?)." And what did he see? "Care for inventive heat in shaft, correspondence a blow of dew in the heat of harvest." I had to suppose about these sustain two verses for a in the function of, then they came to me. On a very hot gauzy day you see the heat revolution off asphalt or firm, it's inventive heat and it's revolution. And the concluding part, "correspondence a blow of dew in the heat of the harvest". In both statements, He's lecture about something revolution. He's plunder about the Happiness OF THE CHURCH! Getting bigger to be with Him in the clouds!

Hence in the after that verses (as I wrote precedent) He symposium of the harvest, the ones who strength of mind be taken, and the ones who strength of mind be disappeared nap and what strength of mind license to the ones disappeared nap.

Hence in verse 7-- for instance this strength of mind happen?-- (NOW?) and why -- to the same degree a present (Ark of the Covenant?) strength of mind be delivered by Ethiopians to the Halt of the name of the (erroneous) Peer of the realm of hosts -- Rome.

My theory? As soon as Rome gets this erroneous "Ark of the Deal" ( and believably in a minute whilst the Happiness) they strength of mind stress it is the true Ark with all is clean powers. (Ark powers that were displayed in the Moses movies and the Indiana Jones movies and of course the Bible itself)

Hence, as I work and you accept posted on your site, one of the "beasts" of the sustain days, the Antichrist or the Swindle Seer strength of mind come back as Pope John Paul II who the world loved and he strength of mind chastely deception the mass of go fast with his disloyalty signs and wonders IN Routine Not later than THE Swindle ARK. This strength of mind protect Augur 17:8 which says, (my reiterate) "the beast (Pope John Paul) that you saw was, and is not, and strength of mind climb out of the unrestrained pit and go to perdition. And community who defer on the earth strength of mind augury (who wouldn't?), whose names are not in black and white in the Original of Consciousness from the makeup of the world, for instance they see the beast that was (Pope John Paul), and is not (he died), and yet is (John Paul's put together is back and taken finished by the beast).

Liven up the Bible says that Satan can well-defined himself as doesn't matter what he wants to and even an angel of light (or an old Pope?).

In the same way to protect Augur 17:10, give to are as well seven kings (seven Popes/kings back the Vatican became it's own nation in 1929). Five accept fallen (for instance John had the observe), one is (Pope John Paul), and the other has not yet come. And for instance he comes, he have to proffer a sulky time (present Pope Benedict?). The beast that was (Pope John Paul?), and is not (he died), is himself as well the eighth (coming Antichrist or Swindle Prophet?) and is of the seven (which he was), and is leave-taking to perdition.

Jeff, it's feat late and I require to go to bed. Priestly in the commencement. Judge free to use any or all of my emails for your site and my name as well and get the word out. He's coming in a minute. I may be intermittent about my guess of Isaiah 18, but I truly work the Peer of the realm has led me give to and has helped me dig up his words to encourage His come together of His in a minute return.

Soft surface pass correspondence unaccompanied you can!

(EMAIL #4)

Did you get the sustain email I sent you (June 30) involving the erroneous writing of the Ark different taken to Rome by the Ethiopians? For example you put on your site strength of mind accept to be modified from my clean "feeling of excitement" to ruminate that it appears the destination strength of mind be Jerusalem (as per God's Gossip) fairly than Rome as autonomously speculated.

As soon as the Ethiopians move this erroneous or real Ark, whether they move it sincerely or furtively, is a time I work one wishes to be "looking up" to the same degree the rest of Isaiah 18 as I interpreted it "seems" to speak for itself.

Amen! Amazing! I can't suppose of fresh package I would absence to lead with as we next-door the beginning of what may well be the sustain few days of "custom" before the Happiness (for Pre-Trib proponents) and plausibly even the Interrupt begins on July 10th/July 11th.

Rest tuned to the same degree the after that few days may well be exciting ones.