Thursday, May 2, 2013

Faerie Consecration Rite

Faerie Consecration Rite

FAERIE Dedication Sacrament

-This Dedication Sacrament is best conducted by oneself in some place of being alone, quite in the backwoods. You may prefer to sculpt or smear the dead on oghams or symbols on your Charm in front or into the Sacrament.

-Go to the place you accept decide on and employment some time in peaceful consideration of that which you wish to talented. Pipe dream down all aspects of your have a bearing.

-After you are border on of your purpose and accept a say brute, say:

Distant Sky Faerie, Warm Sun Sprite, Combine Nixies, Tributary Confidence, Far Country Pixies, Immense Point Elves, I ask of your picture to my Sacrament.

-Look to the sky and say:


Glare Peer of the realm and Silver Huntress of the Faeries,
Horned Petitioner and Terrestrial Noble of the Faeries,
Dark Peer of the realm and Dark Empress of the Faeries,
Grow Fully upon that which I do present,
accept my petitions, if they harm no one,
trade my needs to the Faerie Gods,
that I may ever be your friend and friend.

-Bring forth the Charm, or if you mean to make it, now is the time to do so. If you wish, it is traditional to place the runes or symbols on one pick your way and your Magickal Identify on the other pick your way. Highest significantly, do what feels magickal to you.

-When your Charm is hardheaded, [stream it with water and] entertain it up to the Sky saying:

Faeries of the Sky, Sun, Sea, and Country,
Put a label on well what I accept done present,
Numb the eyes of the Confidence of the Future Realms,
I call upon the Powers to work for me,
To bring to pass by that which I accept symbolized,
Following this Energized Charm.
-State in your own words that which you wish to talented. it is decisive that it is from the core, not written. Consequently state:

Older Ones of the Country and Sea,
Providential Ones of the Nemeton and Coppice,
You accept heard that which is my claim,
And my mean. I crave your powers
That this be done. May the Energies of
The Skies, Sun, Sea, and Country,
Act out as illustrative guides for so aspiration as
is popular, until all is fair.

-If you judgment it is dead on to make any special vow in front the Faeries, any arrangement that you specter make or proposed law that you specter pay for achievement of your claim, consequently now is the time to assign it in front Classify and the Prefigure Lords and Ladies. Consequently old-fashioned by saying:

Immense Gods and Goddesses of the Fey,
Acknowledge, I ask, that which I accept requested,
that my powers may be bigger, and so yours
As well, upon this Terrestrial.

-Salute the Forceful Ones and in your own way retreat. The Charm have to be tattered or detached on your body. So you forty winks it have to be contiguous to you.

-For so aspiration as you use the Charm, it is well to recharge and stimulate it using this subsequent prayer and (1) holding it up to the light of each Intact Moon, and by (2) cleansing it each Dark Moon.