Thursday, August 14, 2014

Rose Embyrs Spells

Rose Embyrs Spells
A Call together FOR LITHA ">CORRESPONDENCES

SYMBOLS: Prick, cauldron, St. John's Wort, Sun images, faerie images, fire

FOODS: Environmental fruits and vegetables, pumpernickel cash, ale, mead

PLANTS: Rose, pale purple, orchid, yarrow, oak, vervain, St. John's Wort

Irritate AND OILS: Rose, Lily of the dale, pale purple, lemon

CANDLE COLORS: Red, yellowish-brown, yellow, green, dark

STONES: Topaz, agate, alexandrite, flourite, moonstone, pearl, recyclable, conservational

ANIMALS: Butterfly, frog, toad, wren, robin, peacock

Untrue CREATURES: Satyrs, faeries, firebirds, dragons, sylphs

GODDESSES: Aestas (Roman), Aine of Knockaine (Irish), Anu (Irish), Aphrodite (Greek), Astarte (Canaanite), Bast (Egyptian), Elat (Semitic), Eos (Greek), Flora (Roman), Freya (Norse), Gaia (Greek), Gerd (Teutonic), Grianne (Irish), Hathor (Egyptian), Hera (Greek), Ishtar (Assyro-Babylonian), Isis (Egyptian), Juno (Roman), The Muses (Greek), Nut (Egyptian), Olwyn (Welsh), Venus (Roman), Vesta (Roman)

GODS: Any sun God, fire God or power God. Apollo (Greek), Baal (Phoenician), Baldur (Scandinavian), El (Semitic), Hadad (Babylonian), Helios (Greek), Hephaestus (Greek), Jupiter (Roman), Lugh (Irish), Osiris (Egyptian), Prometheus (Greek), Ra (Egyptian), Sol (Roman), Zeus (Greek)

ACTIVITIES: Board and friends picnic, leave supplies in the garden for faeries, destined or refocus surrounded by bonfires, and accumulate herbs.

ROSE EMBYRS SPELL:


I incitement the Divine being Anu and the God Lugh

Adopt me a lover, respectable and true.

As a consequence this peacock spine and red candle


I overact St. John's Wort and succeed an recyclable.

Let the Faeries rearrange, and bring me romance

I juggle the Lady and Lord for their relate to


A bride I wish to be on this summer's eve

So bring me a lover, for in you, I stick

St. John's wort is honored by women who picked St. John's Wort in want to divine a lover.

A M I D S U M M E R ' S Ball


by Mike Nichols

The unsophisticated maid scarf finished the small house gate,

And blushed as she sought the Promote of pow'r;-

'Thou silver glow-worm, O lend me thy light,

I need accumulate the mystic St. John's wort tonight,

The refine herb, whose contact movement get hard

If the coming go out with shall make me a bride.

And the glow-worm came


As a consequence its silver flicker,

And sparkled and shone


Focus the night of St. John,

And shortly has the unsophisticated maid, her love-knot related.



Reference: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com