Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Shiastrength Hajj A Time Of Wonder For Young S African Convert

Shiastrength Hajj A Time Of Wonder For Young S African Convert
HAJJ - A Mature OF WONDER! ISRAEL PONTY MOLETSANE Greatly IS ON THE Trip OF A Natural life THIS Year. THE 29-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN Contacts PRODUCER Converted FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM Pass by Year, AND NOW HE HAS TRAVELED TO THE Transcendent Timber TO Achieve THE HAJ. Moletsane whispered he knowledgeable about his new wish to the same extent working at the Thorough Islam International company radio station in Johannesburg empty the rule five soul. He whispered several bewildering questions he had about religion were answered once reading the Transcendent Qur'an. "I was a Catholic, but as I grew up I became a type of born-again Christian," Moletsane told Arab Information. "I knowledgeable everything one rate at a time. I was put on an act the equivalent all the time. This is for example I realized the contradictions in our holy book. That driven me to learn patronizing about the Transcendent Qur'an and Islam. I fixed to license Islam, but I did not lunch the guts to make my decision official." The metamorphose came rule court for example Thorough Islam International company sent scholar-broadcaster Maulana Moosa Akoodie to relay from the Haj. "My colleagues in the studios in Johannesburg and I were putting him on air," Moletsane whispered. "Subsequently he was about to go on air from the plains of Arafat, I asked him to pray for me. I weight it would be a personal thing. Maulana Akoodie, while, mentioned my name in his prayer that was heart matter in performance. Hundreds of English-speaking consultation were tuned in. I was inspired by the symbolic, and passing I found all the guts in the world to go official with what I had rather than whispered in my self. An hour or so later I recited the 'shahada' in performance on air. At the other end in Arafat, Maulana Akoodie was listening via phone. We were in addition to deluged with congratulatory calls. Amid them was a call from Yaqoob Vahed of Al-Imdaad Commencement. He unadulterated announced that he would finance my Haj trip moment court. That is how I am about. I am chronicling my move defeat my aural dispatches and Facebook for Thorough Islam International company." For the new loose change, the trip to the holy seats has been present magical. "The article of my whole move was the chief beginning at the Transcendent Kaaba. It is near the Kaaba that the world's Muslims turn near in prayer," Moletsane whispered. "Subsequently I saw the Transcendent Kaaba I can sample the presence of Allah. It was an mysterious gouge." Moletsane whispered his find out has been full of well-behaved surprises that lunch unbreakable his decision to loose change. "I came about on Oct. 18, and I landed in Madinah. It is a intense, very peace metropolis. I was bewildered by the side-by-side living of the inclusive community. One day I lost my call up. I forgot it at a damage in one of the shops. I went here the opinionated day, and I found it a short time ago wherever I had consumed it. It had run out of battery. The shop proprietor whispered he couldn't call someone being the flaw call up was off. He was patronizing than positive to see the call up returned to its dedicated proprietor," Moletsane whispered. "You don't find such stuff indoors in South Africa. Our government is warfare to detention the pest of misconduct. Both rule week for example I was separated from my colleague and had no call up on me, here was this group that josh no English that obtainable me a call up to call out my colleague. This shows the spirit of brotherhood that pervades about arrived the Haj." He whispered here are several South Africans, together with his parents, who now lunch made-up perceptions about Islam. "They don't know far off about Islam," Moletsane whispered. "I am from a short town in one of the South Provinces of Liberate Soap. Exhibit the population don't know far off about Islam. I don't task them. Not an iota told them about Islam. They insist on this is an Indian culture." He group several of associates disquiet with other uninformed South Africans at one time. "I had all the uncomplimentary images about them," Moletsane whispered of Muslims. "I whispered everything that the media whispered about them. I despicable Muslims be fond of several other the population -- the approving of stuff that you can believe from born-again Christians. I correlated Muslims with terrorism. It was all due to media manipulate. Would like other South African Christians, I would insist on that this religion was now for Indians and that it is not for us Africans and that it is not for black the population. Having come trendy the illness of Islam, I discovered that was not the disguise." Thorough Islam International company orator and address record large amount Ebrahim Moosa whispered Moletsane's story is heart followed lengthily in several nations wherever the radio station is desired. For Moletsane, his time in Saudi Arabia continues to be a give of shock. "This is not an tasteless apparatus," he whispered to the same extent spoken language about the Transcendent Kaaba. "It was built by Foreshadowing Ibrahim (organization be upon him). This is out of this world. I was very stormy for example I cast my hint at the Kaaba, and I remembered all associates who had asked me to pray for them. Howl rolled down my eyes, but I didn't make any check out to land them. May Allah license my Haj, and may He protect all associates who helped me in my move of obtain of the true religion." DAR-UL-MUSLIMEEN NEWSBITS DAR-UL-MUSLIMEEN HAWZA STUDENTS GRADUATE Less than are the pictures of the chief instigation pompousness of Ahlulbayt Hawza justifiable on 30th October 2010. The Hawza which is run by Dar-ul-Muslimeen in Dodoma, has a unadulterated count of 35 students currently. This court 4 students graduated from the start off course of Shia theology once completing their four soul course in various Islamic subjects together with Arabic, Nahw, Tafseer, Tajweed, Tadabbur, Fiqh, Usul, Aqaid, Tarikh, Mantiq, etc. The course very provides other pedantic subjects together with English Verbal communication, Workstation Knowledge, and Teachers' Work out. The Hawza which provides free teaching and boarding, aims at training the students to become Madrassah Teachers and Imams at Islamic Centers back at their hometowns in Tanzania. Dar-ul-Muslimeen very sponsors the former students for vocational training and excellent Islamic studies for associates entertainment to pester progress teaching. "Forwarded By Dar ul Muslimeen, P.O. Box 2736 - Dodoma, Tanzania""Tel: (255 26) 2322033 / 2323086 Cell: 255 784 332989""E-mail: "dar-ul-muslimeen@raha.com" Website: "www.darulmuslimeen.org " , ."Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post Instigation a New Edition Messages in this emerge (3) Late at night Activity: * New Members 4 Go to see Your Conventional Rock-strewn To Be selected for Party based on Become quiet and Decency The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) must be prepared to toil and labour his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) I reminisce the words of Imam (a.s), that we are grown for the charge, and not for the upshot. A rosy beam washes elsewhere the distress of confusion, as I thank Allah for the presence of my friend, whom Allah may protect, and guide IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Set apart you And All Your Family associates help others and learn islam. Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi Swap to: Text-Only, Tabloid Incorporate * Unsubscribe * Language of Use. " . ,"