Friday, August 22, 2014

Stitches Pincushions And The Full Moon

Stitches Pincushions And The Full Moon
The weekend is side too at full tilt for me! On Saturday sunset a few friends united me for my Eleusinian Rich Moon ritual. This was a simple ritual to see Persephone, Demeter and Hekate, of course. We journeyed, divined and then took hand-outs to the assemble and hedge circle; afterwards brunette and dessert and good switch. A sound sunset.

I unqualified my Strawberry Habitat sampler by Tiny Habitat Needleworks this sunset, so, I requirement decide: position or trim cushion? Decisions, decisions. Now back to my mother's nativity and Salem Remembered. Sampler Sisters of the Fortitude awaits and oh, yes I long to start it straight now! No, no I can't - the nativity, the nativity - I requirement bellyache the nativity! Exhibit, that's ample of that.Oh the stresses of a stitcher with so many much-repeated things to bellyache.

Now, vision at this virtuous pincushion, a wedding anniversary gift from my friend Debbie! She strength of mind succinct you that she is craft-challenged, but I strength of mind get sidetracked - she shaped a first-class design! I love this pincushion which she through in a real cast level cauldron! A untouched gift for a witch, but then, takes one to know one, yes?

I transfer through a few pincushions over the being for fellow stitchers and friends - and of course myself - one in an old depression graphic dessert cup, embellished with olden lace waste in the company of other things. So further can be done with them, count all sorts of trim embellishments - beads, bunting, charms and what on earth also one can make up of; sew it on, reinforce it on, doesn't matter what. I transfer a sound book by Jo Packham, Assembly Roller Pincushions, which has expressive me. The pincushions in this book are to die for - exquisite! I have to make a few trimming. Oh yes, why not, I privation diverse project!

I transfer discovered WCPE, TheClassicalStation.org - oh impressive, impressive brand of form music with a weekly neglected of what is to the same degree played at what time. I love that so I can find new recordings to add to my bring together. Seemingly everyone also previously knows about it, but I didn't.

Such a sound evening; sipping tea, browsing the pincushion book, listening to good music, life is good.... until.... tomorrow, 9:00AM and back to.............. fabulous sets! Did I take in I started beauty school a difficulty of weeks ago? At age 53? Yes, I did this and, awkward, but really OK. I choose fabulous sets, very now that I transfer the manufacture down - at hand is a positive secret for protection folks rollers aptly as they call for to be. I was leave-taking ludicrous until, last but not least, it all came together! Booming hair is style of choose creating a zen garden, in a way, hush, harmonious, mode the rollers do what one wants them to. My guide is this impressive, manic Latin animal, very noble and she keeps us laughing all day. If one of us becomes distraught or worried, she asks, "did I say you had to worry? No, so don't hassle. Let me es'plain (colossal language al-la Ricky Ricardo - really!) something to you, I'll let you know being you transfer to hassle, so don't hassle."Really!

Blessings nine!