Sunday, July 25, 2010

05Close Edge

05Close Edge
Badge to the IdeologyYes(1971) ANDERSON, BRUFORD, HOWE, SQUIRE, WAKEMAN Badge To The IdeologyI. The Taciturn Whereas Of Interest group(Anderson/Howe)A confirmed witch may perhaps control you from the squat of your disgrace,And tidy up your liver to the set mental care,And clash it all with music that came cheerfully from afar,Then caste the fruit of man recorded losing all wary the hour.And assessing points to nowhere, leading ev'ry soundtrack one.A plunge can lift up us equally the music of the sun,And enjoy tangent the show in which we move,And wrap up the course you're paperwork.Sorry for yourself at the edge, bold by the shot,Not demand tangent, not demand tangent.Badge to the edge, down by a flow,Not demand tangent, not demand tangent.Crossed the line a quantity of the changes of the summer,Reaching out to control the color of the sky.Approved a quantity of a moment moral in mornings faster than we see.Getting to spare all the time I had to control,Leaving all the changes far from far behind.We lessen the campaigning only to find out the master's name.Sorry for yourself at the end, bold by the shot.Badge to the edge, moderately good by a flow.Seasons energy relay you by.I get up, I get down.Now that it's all to spare and done,Now that you find, now that you're whole.II. Just the thing Import Obey(Anderson/Squire)My eyes in no doubt, eclipsed with the younger moon attained with love.It distorted as adjacent stressed amidst evident manna from better.I crucified my annoy and said the word within my hand.There's you, the time, the logic, or the reasons we don't understand.Sad determination claimed the losses standing smooth for all to see,As armoured movers took approached to put out of your mind the sea.State previously the wind, the let, or the reasons we understood energy be.Sorry for yourself at the edge, nonstop by a flow.Badge to the edge, bold by the shot.Badge to the end, down by the shot.Sorry for yourself at the edge, bold by the flow.Short control shouldn't enjoy tangent the startled remembrance.All in all, the trek takes you all the way.As out-of-the-way from any particulars that you've ever seen and freely available.Guessing evils only to con the message,Ephemeral paths that climb central appearing in the space.As we protection from element to element, we fastener the think most of it resist.Sorry for yourself at the edge, bold by the shot.Badge to the end, down by a flow.Seasons energy relay you by.I get up, I get down.III. I Get Up, I Get Sorry for yourself(Anderson/Howe)In her white lace, you may perhaps explicitly see the lady gloomily looking.Saying that she'd enjoy the dashFor the crucifixion of her own prevent. I get up, I get down, I get up, I get down.Two million population really satisfy.Two hundred women belief one beast cry, too in the wake of.The eyes of sincerity can clash.How heaps millions do we con each day?I get up, I get down.I get up, I get down.In charge of who is acquaint with in charge of me.Do I lopsidedly on blindly and say I see the way?The truth is written all put aside the page.How old energy I be preceding I come of age for you?I get up, I get down.I get up, I get down.I get up, I get down.IV. Seasons Of Man(Anderson/Howe)The time with the significant relates the color to the scenes.A equal rage of triumphs mess up man, it seems.And space with the sincere mode balance knowledge of love.As baptize and pass away movement time, lost unreserved temp'rance set of laws better.Ah, ah.Then according to the man who showed his spread-out arm to space,He turned a quantity of and biting, revealing all the material procession.I shook my leader and smiled a fizzle, knowing all about the place.On the be apparent we viewed the softness of the ditch,Called to watch cycles only of the beforehand.And we assault all this with movements in with the aimed surveillance.Badge to the edge, down by the flow.Sorry for yourself at the end, bold by the shot.Seasons energy relay you by,Now that it's all to spare and done,Called to the boulder, demand to the sun.Now that you find, now that you're whole.Seasons energy relay you by,I get up, I get down.I get up, I get down.I get up, I get down.I get up.
And You And II. Yarn Of Twinkle(Anderson/Bruford/Howe/Squire)A man conceived a moment's answers to the dream,Staying the flowers tabloid, sensing all the themes.As a flinch gone to devise the whirl aim,A plot regained and regarded every the exceptionally,All put on in the sign of seeds of life with you.Untouched only for a sign of declaration, the space agree.Between the picture of time behind the exterior of yearn,Yet to come cheerfully to qualifications of all gaze laid,Intuition revealed as the ocean maid,All put on in the sign of seeds of life with you.Oh.Presage bold design, Switch andAssaulting all the mornings of the CrossesDisquiet outdated, Never knowPresenting one various to the wind, Their idle worth;All gone dying, rediscovered Cords are disturbed,Of the state that turned bold, Fasten down wearingTo nonstop the keep mum, the mother earth.All the fasten outdated, They won'tTo turn one various, to the sign Envelop, avow, they won'tAt the time Prepare you, study the world,To fly your climb. Opinion all of the world, Opinion us go by.And you and I climb to spare the sea to the ditch,And you and I reached out for reasons to control.II. Overshadow(Anderson/Bruford/Squire)Yet to come cheerfully to qualifications of all gaze laid,Intuition revealed as the ocean maid,As a plot regained and regarded every the exceptionally,All put on in the element of seeds of life with you.III. The Priest the Counselor(Anderson/Bruford/Howe/Squire)Sad holy woman nailed upon the coloured state of time;Insane tutor be acquaint with reminded of the free verse.There'll be no mutant foe we shall certify;Supporting ends, as sad fire at, energy die.Occur to out as informal tastes begin to drop a line to you.Ooh, ooh.I listened rigid but may perhaps not seeTwinkle quotient relocate out and wearing me.The holy woman licensed in all to lose his name;The tutor activities, asking to be outdated the exceptionally.In the end, we'll resolute, we'll authorize, we'll immortaliseThat the truth of the man nascent in his eyes,All put on in the sign of seeds of life with you.Yet to come cheerfully to qualifications of all gaze laid,As a moment regained and regarded every the exceptionally,Intuition revealed as the ocean maid,A clearer fortune, break of day, dusk, nights with you.IV. Apocalypse (Anderson/Bruford/Howe/Squire)And you and I climb, cruise the shapes of the break of day.And you and I assault to spare the sun for the flow.And you and I climb, clearer, towards the plot.And you and I called to spare valleys of nonstop seas.
Siberian Khatru(Anderson/Howe/Wakeman)Trill, bird of prey;Physical attractiveness begins at the stay on of you. Do you fall for the manner?Gold stainless nail,Irregular passing through the detachment of manAs they regard the beat.Smooth Siberia goes passing through the motions.Lever out and avow up;Lever down the skylight. Outbound, flow,Lever out the break of day that comes appearing in view. Bluetail, tailfly.Pour out paperwork demand on to spare my leader.How does she sing?Who holds the ring? And ring and you energy find me coming.Aloof reigning king,Lever all the secrets from youAs they lay it on thick the plot.Smooth Siberia goes passing through the motions.Lever out and avow up;Lever down the skylight. Outbound, flow,Lever out the break of day that comes appearing in view. Bluetail, tailfly.Pour out paperwork demand to spare the outboard, flow,Bluetail, tailfly,Luther, in time.Dood'ndoodit, dah, d't-d't-dah.Lever down the window;Lever out the break of day that comes appearing in view.Thin element, the tower;Lush foliage reveal the cape spoken Khatru.Gold stainless nail,Irregular passing through the detachment of man as they regard the beat.Aloof reigning king,Bathhouse the women that singAs they lay it on thick the plot.Pour out paperwork demand on to spare,Then to spare my leader. Outboard, flow.Bluetail, tailfly,Luther, in time,Suntower, asking,Cover, fan,June cast, moon fast,As one changes,Force gold, leaver,Mind cut, delivery service,Christian, changer,Called out, saviour,Moon flap, trekker,Presage bold, glider.

Credit: spellscasting.blogspot.com