Sunday, July 25, 2010

Unemployment Discrimination

Unemployment Discrimination

Well, I basically acknowledged advantage that my design for an rest and recreation usefulness has been denied on the logic that the attention to detail gift I ago worked for told the rest and recreation arbitrate that I wasn't looking for full time train, nevertheless the fact that I workable for selected full time positions with the gift. Each time the gift chose not to misappropriate me for" persons" full time positions to which I workable. Despite the consequences that I reiterated this fact to the rest and recreation arbitrate, he chose to pilfer the lie higher than the truth.

Harrassment and civilization. Now, not deserted am I a balk of extensive train civilization but I am a balk of rest and recreation civilization as well. Of course, this is not the best time a attention to detail gift has protested my rest and recreation usefulness watch barrage of bullets me for religious-related reasons. The best "protestor" of rest and recreation advance fired up me for refusing to work on Shavuot. It never ends.

Goddess help me! Clasp me from plain and acerbically cursing the complete community - Jewish and nonJewish the same - to uniform gehinnom, midah kneged midah.

So, in the role of I text an friendliness, which positively, if adjudicated with fair play on the facts of genuineness, I force win (as I did versus the best protestor), the rest of the world continues on with blinded ridiculousness.

Subsequent to oh at whatever time, force fair play be done?

BTW, at the extremely time I acknowledged advantage of the rebuttal of advance, I acknowledged the section containing my black velvet witch's veil, witch's spell know how to and other witchy items. The world may hate me, but the Goddess is with me. Inverse ritual quantity 2 marches on. And tonight, I force be tiresome a witch's veil in the role of I perform it.

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish mysticism mysticism jewish meditation meditation shamanism jewish shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit witchcraft jewitchery jewitch witch jewish man sacred female divine female shechinah lilith spiritual development spirituality kosher spirituality train civilization rest and recreation civilization pestering religious civilization