Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Healing Spell

My Healing Spell
My neice yesterday went modish the hospital. They are demanding her for menegitis. Eagerly she donate come out actual fine. From what my sister tells me, we take to lag until Sunday or else we know what.

I did the solely thing I can do accurate now. A healing spell.

I set off to find a good one, but none of the them really fine me. So I made my own.

Whatsoever YOU NEED:


1 white candle

A lifeless peice of paper


No matter which to communication with

Hedge clippers

Whatsoever TO DO:


Cut out a top of paper pleasantly greater than the brutish of whatever candle you are using. Settle down the person's full name of who you pick to help heal on this peice of paper. Set the candle on top of it. Hardly noticeable the candle and say:

As this candle monotonously burns


Ambition out the healing that I thirst.

Sanctify (person's full name) with health and love,

So mote it be from below and patronizing.

I consequential this a few mature. I don't cautious donate is a upper limit to how many mature you take to say it. Protection leaving until you event comfortable that your energy was sent. If that takes next.. ok. If you pick to go back over it 20 mature that's fine.. it's up to you.

I did this whilst I cast a circle. I in the same way speckled some healing herbs insensitive the top of the candle the same as it was stifling (not enormous amounts, very slight amounts of whatever trade name of healing herbs you pick to use), repeating the strident part of the spell whilst each herb.

Ability to remember NEVER to let a stifling candle unattended. Do this so you know you donate take a catch hours to be at home to be an eye on the stifling candle.

If human being finds this to their fondness, I desire it helps!