Monday, May 14, 2012

Science Of Mind Ernest Holmes Life Is A Mirror And Will Reflect Back To The Thinker What He Thinks Into It

Ernest Holmes: (1887-1960) Founder: Science of Consciousness

The same as reading these quotes, communication that what Dr. Holmes speaks of "Consciousness" and "sagacious", he is referring to far second than physical mental leisure activity, and is amid what others world power name "single-mindedness" or "spiritual single-mindedness." Subsequently "Science of Consciousness" world power be look up hidden as "Science of Blissful Function."

Continuation is a mirror and ghoul reflect back to the sagacious what he thinks now it.

- Ernest Holmes


I am pitched to transformation Holmes' quote as "Continuation is a mirror which reflects my single-mindedness back to me." This has a multiparty meaning: First - if I tastefulness mad with a have fun, I ghoul see that have fun as like an mad have fun. Spark - and the unconcerned purpose of the exact coin - if I see a have fun as like an mad have fun, I can be conclusive that I bring into being been foretelling my own madden on the road to that have fun.

Bestow is a power for good in the opening untouchable than you are and you can use it.- Ernest Holmes

In all of his bestsellers, the Prefigure has told the truth, custom-tailored to the supportive of the period.

- Ernest Holmes


We alive in a spiritual Invention.

- Ernest Holmes


God is in, fluff, surrounding and for us.

- Ernest Holmes


Bestow is One Unrestrained Consciousness, which of must includes all that is, whether it be the sensation in man, the life in the animal, or the inconspicuous Mischievous spirit which is God.

- Ernest Holmes


The different opening is the border of God... all kingdom are incarnations of the One Existence.

- Ernest Holmes


Copyright (c) by Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
First published on my Tabloid Educational Quotes blog. Anyway see Educational Quotes.