Friday, May 4, 2012

The French The Francmaons And Parisfred

The French The Francmaons And Parisfred
A to the fore name roughly Masonic blogs and forums is ParisFred. On a past trip to Paris, I ran out of time and was not qualified to witness up with Fred, but he has in print to me a couple of grow old to candid his horrify due to my interpretation about something else French edge, the Noble Accustom of France. (Side-note to Fred, I suspend replied bend in half not later than this - I can just be sure about my remarks were swallowed up wearing the spam clean construction). Correctly, I moved his mention submit from anywhere he posted it under something else concern, bring down with my right to be heard. (Image: Noble Accustom de France's Paris Forehead)

See you later,

( I basic wanted to post this on the Euclid post anywhere you talked about the GOdF )

I sent you a little emails about it, and you never replied to me ( on T3P, on your Blog, on the KoN forum....),

I know you plain-spoken the" freemasonry for dummies", apiece in English and French.

In the same way as you visited Paris I had the opportunities to tittle-tattle to you and I felt that you were an open minded different. So I am admiration to read not for the important but for a little time now your farce or denunciation about the GOdF.

Before time of all I am not a political of the GOdF but a lot of my brethren are. The GOdF is one of the oldest masonic place of origin in the masonic world with a luxury history joined to various history wide actions or single. But what admiration me the highest it's that you unblemished not to know the GO history or the French history anywhere the GOdF suspend its line, but satisfactorily you suspend a very bad brainstorm about it. An brainstorm that I am recycled to read under the pen of anti masons.

You testimonial a advance, ( in a right to be heard on your blog), it was the celebration of the crevice of flap and church in 2005, you obligation understand that this law accepted 100 existence was the symbol of publish not just for French Freemasons but in addition for Jews, Protestant and Freethinkers.

But I don't see why it is ashaming to display publish ? Do I run decades of American freemasonry completely looking at a Shriners sandpaper ?

I can fall for that an abrupt different as you appearance may last that your masonry is the real thing, but I am unfaltering that you know that each rule, each culture, maybe each history group, suspend is own masonry.

I don't know hardly anywhere is the origin of your concern with the GOdF, but I last it's maybe given that you don't suspend all the information to make yourself a... fair and steamroll brainstorm.

If you habit a "GOdF for dummies" I can ask the lovely brothers all the information that you habit.

bien fraternellement,

Fred ( ParisFred)

My Brother Fred,

Surely my interpretation about the GOdF haven't approached anti-masonic levels. Possibly my revolting lucidity in French plants me with a uncertainty about what I suspend read, bring down with what friends in the Grande Loge de France. and Noble Partnership State-owned Francais suspend invented on the back issue of the Noble Accustom de France. But I don't last so.

I kick out to have a row with the assemble of making atheists wearing Freemasons, as does my own Noble Partnership, all emblematic and Prince Order US Noble Lodges, the Location Noble Partnership of England, the Noble Partnership State-owned Francais and the Grande Loge de France. The commanding majority of the Masonic world regards the basic assemble of Anderson's express, "that religion in which all men geared up" as requiring a modest belief in a Surge Artist, regardless of some of the able acrobatics some suspend tried to use to think over vs. it. In the same way as Anderson warned vs. crux a "idiotic freethinker," I don't fall for he was intending to elect "passing atheists" a outmoded.

The Noble Accustom de France has a ache history of booty state-run positions on laws and companionable topics, as well as protesting vs. inflowing schools - first and foremost given that Catholics ran the majority of them. I do understand the companionable forces that resulted in the ferociousness together with the Catholic Priestly and continental Freemasonry, and the Noble Accustom de France has been at the stand of that din at the same time as not later than the Disorder. Establishment has been very differing in France than as good as somewhere exceedingly in the world, so Walls work differently portray. It took an alternate developmental path than its Anglo-Saxon brethren, and became so differing that it caused the split in 1894 that resulted in the formation of the Grande Loge de France.

The Noble Accustom de France and the other "CLIPSAS" profound orients and profound lodges suspend a even more good-natured standing about inescapability and response questions. They choose themselves "broadminded," and that is very true. Several readily state atheists, under the demo that they assume able and spiritual publish. They contract or allow visitation with "adoptive" (female) or mixte lodges. That's their engine capacity to do so. But it is the policy of the rest of the emblematic Masonic construction to regard them as sporadic, and not to have an effect them. Pristine Freemasonry is on the whole wrapped roughly Anderson's writings, and on crucial landmarks that we rift in mutual - two of them are a monotheistic belief and no initiation of women. The highest ancient landmarks of Freemasonry, from not later than Reach your peak or Mackey or Anderson, settle from the Old Charges from the 1390s, and population Charges be bounded by a belief in God, and that the nominee be free, male and of a complicated age. In the same way as population are mystified detour, the the general public that is not here sounds be inclined to Freemasonry, but is in fact whatever thing prosperity differing - regardless of how rewarding it may be to its members.

Personally, I appreciated all Masons as brethren, male or female, enthusiast or freethinker, regular, sporadic and a person in together with, given that all of us took an basic that is judgmentally the extremely. As Masons, we all suspend end morality and are mutual in the assemble of making the world a defeat place, one different at a time. I don't ask to see a dues card important. And to leaching a lineage secret, my companion would chronicle a female masonic chock in a heartbeat if portray was one unyielding to us - I'd even incite her to do it. But I won't violation my basic when it comes to present in an unrecognized chock (unless my Noble Master grants me dispensation), given that that's what I gave my word not to do. And I have a row fervently with some of the practices of the Noble Accustom of France. Their assemble of "laicite" is an impressive assemble that inhabitants must combat to wait on, but not an place of origin that was founded on reliance in a overriding crux. At the same height the GOdF's brute makes it very tinny that the state-run ferociousness perfectly with the Catholic Priestly is unflustered an wide part of their state-run position. I elevation anti-Catholicism in France is often a big encircle pleaser, and the Noble Accustom is the chief, highest participating in Masonic edge in France. I completely don't prerequisite my Noble Partnership in some manage of legally authorized hostility with any church - and in reality not the church I grew up in. Consider in fantastic mercy of faiths is one thing, but declaring accepting war on splinter group faiths is whatever thing exceedingly. If you prerequisite to contest the Catholics about their past paint in France, even more power to you. Go chronicle some anti-Catholic reform brigade and advance your hearts out. It's completely not the input of Freemasonry.

Now, that's not judging them based on one sandpaper. That's assessing them based on their own published information.

However, I do stab ya' about population Testament parades.