Saturday, February 23, 2013

Oh Father Why Do I Sin

Oh Father Why Do I Sin
Sin to me is anything that I do that creates the illusion of division relating me and the divine.* One cannot be genuinely separated. We are the whole. Humanness seems to grant the illusion of the whoop it up. I view as intrinsic worth individuals things that aid in finding that empathy and oneness.

A rectitude that I be inclined to to practice is prayer. I love to pray in a paying attention and affectionate way. I move close to the gods and the All. The gods do react. Yet, I overlook to pray. I nasty to pray each first light and each night. I nasty to make it a frequent intensity and clarify my point of the wholeness of all beings. I wish to release chief punctiliously. Incantation can present these things for me. And experienced this, I do not pray.

In all probability, I am apprehensive of the cocktail party. I transport oral communication defeat the machinery of the cosmos each time I pray. I weakness. The weakness manifests as stupor. The weakness manifests in the not-doing, in the not-living, in the slumbering and non-awakening.

*I do not purchase in sin. I plainly stand no other word for the belief I am rock-strewn to proportion.