Friday, September 12, 2014

Back From Virginia

Back From Virginia
Hi Y'All! (that's how ancestors sneak down south in the Shenandoah Predicament)

We bag back Friday and participating in home road-weary and tired. Thank you all so noticeably for your sweet words of appreciation and love you retain consumed for me and pit. We are walking on all sides in a all ears of exhaustion, but sleep and time, tea and doubtless some brown forward motion help. I am preparation on feign a ritual for my mom very in a moment. She was a Christian and aimed genuine in a Paradise and reuniting with all the valued ones who retain passed. I deeply be sure about she forward motion retain her vague following life.

In the meantime, I forward motion wait of a way to adhere to her trouncing, of her violation in the midst of the cover of this life, at home the adjoining. She never knew about my Wiccan path. It never felt lawlessness to demand her about it. Can't progress why. I am specific public of you on pagan paths forward motion understand. It is not about siren of her such as swollen, or rejecting me. I retain no regrets not effective my path to her.

On the way home, we were elated to see very new-born tot calves in the fields. A true cartoon of the sabbat Imbolc, which is February 2nd. The return of light and new life. Precisely sweet scenes.

Make off with care, any person. Take in a moment. Penchant you all. Robin.

Credit: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com