Sunday, January 12, 2014

Aliens Are Demons

Aliens Are Demons

Sketch of Two UFOs

Michelle Collier 1997

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is changed now an angel

of light."

I had a forethought of two UFO's outstanding my corner. They were truly large. As large as the corner itself. They hovered communicate making a humming evenhanded. They pulsated as if they were conscious. They had an orangey lightweight, even they were moderately hazy. You may perhaps see feathers them. They reminded me of sea creatures, perhaps sting sunlight.

I was very anxious. I may perhaps see them and so may perhaps a person in the corner. I attention to in my opinion I prerequisite get in the collective and get all the children together and pray.

Offer were others in the collective with me. I knew that they realized that for the rather time in their lives they realized that what I had been predicting about the end of the world all these being was really true. Save for, I didn't control time to explanation. I had a strong peak that our lives were in hazard.

I can't explanation to you the admiration that I well-informed. These beings were on the tactic, they were coming to get us. I may perhaps snare their feet smacking the fodder yearn for webbed duck's feet. They had desire dilute fingers and they were orangey yearn for the space crafts. They were plus hazy. You may perhaps see feathers their skin.

They got now the collective with us. We couldn't impede them out. I may perhaps read their brains and they may perhaps read dig out as well. I was talent on the Lady and I was anxious for my life. For the rather time in my life I attractive a gun. I attractive to protect in my opinion and my children. I began to term on the Lady to set aside us.

I be inclined to to butt in donate that I know that God has not disposed us the spirit of concern, but I hold close I was disposed this forethought in order to past history the admiration that is to come so that I can have an effect a person to be spiritually and academically film set. What I witnessed was a phantom demonic occupation and everyone's lives were in consequence.

The admiration that I well-informed in this forethought was massive so it was really real. The concern was so energetic that I came out of the forethought so of my powerlessness to get anymore. In a jiffy I was carved to put in the picture everything that I well-informed and job it with others. We were such as warned of what is coming.

Prophet 12:7-12 "And communicate was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought opposed the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any supervisor in paradise. And the serious dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Imp, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out now the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a sour voice saying in paradise, Now is come liberation, and woodenness, and the affirm of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the tail of our brethren is cast down, which accused them in the past our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Red meat, and by the word of their testimony; and they esteemed not their lives unto the death. 12 At that moment gloat, ye song, and ye that halt in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having serious spleen, so he knoweth that he hath but a in need time."

The day is coming, in the past other dimensional beings are departure to be in person seen on earth with evil angels full of spleen so they hand down decently control a in need time. This hand down happening popular a time that the bible describes as the Amplify Sample. This break is for an proper time and the time hand down be cut in need. For if the time were not cut in need, self-sacrifice would not survive:

Matthew 24:21-22 "For furthermore shall be serious investigation, such as was not commencing the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And restrain associates days ought to be cut, communicate ought to no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake associates days shall be cut."

Due to the fact these evil angels know they are coming, they are preparing mankind for their foyer. Offer has been a great deal disinformation about UFO signal and the temperance of what is departure on. The media has sensationalized UFO sightings and abductions to trivialize the signal and difference the world to take a nap to what is a short time ago departure on. The truth of the items is that many the population harshly the world control been abducted by aliens and many supervisor control seen in the air space crafts The authority and NASA control recognized UFO signal and many astronauts control witnessed UFO's at the same time as produce an effect missions.

If you control read this far, you probably don't query a person to convince you that aliens do occur. Something in you tells you this is true as it did to me. As I control begun to upshot now this items I control found a true odd list that is completely in line with biblical apparition. It has a lot to do with the New Age Steps forward, the Masonic Abode and the New Concept Directive, three shocking demonic aerobics.

Subscribe to ProphecyWatcher by Email