Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vi Guest Blogs On His Soul Reading

Vi Guest Blogs On His Soul Reading
"VI is my central guest blogger. I thank him for his hard work in that regard. His blog can be found in attendance".

The same as Robert asked me to guest blog on my Essence Flatten, I was a soothing fearful. I've been put it on magic(k) for untouchable 15 duration, and busy in harsh Depart for 12, and to be moral, what I know is but a stumble in the sea. It's a lasting gig, the Strong Depart or anything you baptize you shoulder it - which is as it requisite be.

Fancy you, I read this blog and gobble watched Robert's transfer towards a less traditional experience, and such trials and troubles as he chooses to make inhabit. I've read his hearsay on Essence Readings and healings. Fancy you, I've been strange, and wondered what it entailed, and the satisfactory report of me wondered completely how faraway vigor portray was to the whole thing.

I say that, such as I picture a inevitable level of open minded scepticism is put on in occult work - a warden against insanity and wish. I say that such as I've lost my feeling, and found it another time, due to the praxis of magic. I've done sadly wild information, out of self-importance and dim-wittedness. I'm simply whatsoever, as it were.

So in the same way as I disclose you that, nonetheless my open minded scepticism, the country I've yearning called my Major Mortal was typically poking me to make news item with Robert for a reading, you may begin to understand something.

That something is impartially simple, impartially definite. The entire bit of my magician's instincts were explicit this was the firmness thing to do. Natives instincts, in many ways, gobble diffident me made flesh and prospering in situations which were less than just the thing. I've scholarly to control them, to use the edge they go along with me. Deep-rooted take over gobble clearly scholarly to control my facility for making acquaintances, too. I won't observe any names, but human being who follows our soothing manipulate of the blogosphere has in all probability stumbled tangentially my brothers in arms.

My instincts were firmness, as regular.

I've never met Robert at the forefront. Never chatted, bar the emails we sent back and forth to deposit the readings. Comment from his words in attendance, he was a recluse in California, and I was a man up at 2am in the NW of the UK. He's said it himself - portray was an personal chat at the forefront the reading. For me, that was a particular of finish even from my end, irrespective of the mystic finish even Robert forges to do the reading.

So in the same way as we began, any edginess I had were unpretentiously assuaged. I sat back and let a new friend do his stuff. Of course, the man knows his onions. I'm not a Noble Magician by kindly, but I know plethora about the 'occult filing cubbyhole convinced as the Qabbalah to be success on with. It's not my system; too full of coastal defenses and angles for my polish, but it makes a capable reference map.

So in the same way as Robert outlined the many soul-portions, I had a vulgar knowledge of what he was vernacular about, even although we don't use the identical map. That's the central thing I noticed, you see - that although the map and layout were complementary, the insights were truly accurate. I deem back to a dream I'd had a brace of days at the forefront, which culminated in the realisation that we're all advance whole than we deem we are. That in fact the regulatory perceptions we gobble of ourselves and others are but shards; hurt angles of a looking-glass which, if we were to put them together, would reveal the world of Archaic Descriptions.

Not so faraway a realm of Platonic Forms, but possibly the All-At-Once, the Evening of Pan which contains the Fresh of Creation?

By chance.

Without doubt, if I were a laying a bet man, it would be that mid holographic wonder of the liberty on which I would place my assessment as to how Robert does what he does. Now, I don't know how he came by such skills, excursion from what he's mentioned in attendance, and I'm entirely not the tender of reputation to hungrily opinion that 'We Are All One.'

On the other hand possibly I shall quote "Liber AL vel Legis:"

"For I am split for love's sake, for the danger of categorization." (AL I:29)."

Introduce is, I deem, a inevitable critical crank which is rash to healers and seers the world untouchable. Boring if they don't equate what they see, some part of them has a love of "gnosis". Not consequentially in the Alarm Fascination season of the word but the inner knowledge of the Wholism, the Pleroma or Whatever.

I'm no healer, but I recognise my own crank and wonder within Robert. He's even said impartially openly that the work is an honour, and I recognise that honour and undertake it. It'd be false to say that portray is no honour in looking at my underlying, or the underlying of human being. Robert has found his path, and it is part of his own Strong Depart, and to find that is an honour mega time, as any magician superiority their briny can declare.

To find that which opens one to the "kosmos," to distinguish the way home, even as a central get a hold, requires acknowledgement of one's own kindly as person "superior "of that Wage. To think of next another time that we are sons and daughters of heaven, children of all the worlds that ever were.

Seeing that Robert does is impartially naively provide dissimilar pair of eyes, an acknowledgement of your own kindly. He may distinguish imbalances, flaws or imitation of the world upon the soul-complex which at central may express equate injure, but in fact are doors and ways to rediscover the knowledge for "yourself". Worker on and with them gives you the keys to your own Flawless.

He does not force, does not inflict, and oftentimes, the wonder of yourself is evident in his tell. He naively tells you what he sees, and communicates with you on as unsounded a level as you allow. I don't know for inevitable how faraway Robert knows what he's put it on on assorted levels, but I can disclose you for inevitable that he does. The thousands of miles between us theoretical rocket, and portray was simply, to my intention, insubstantial survey.

I am lucky and merry to gobble seen for myself reflected in his inner eyes, such as as with many information, faraway was loyal that I ahead of knew, and yet was unsure of the provenance of. To fill of a advance sceptical feeling I simply say that his amaze as to something he had never seen at the forefront was unsurprising to me, agreed my life and practice.

I'm carefully unflinching that the blessing he gave me was accurate, and in fact, from a practical particular of view, implementing it has ahead of shaped some interesting results!

So, as we bring this guest post to an end, I'd equate to thank my defense force, and let somebody use you a few items to deem on:

"guest (n.)" O.E. gaest, giest (Anglian gest) "guest; enemy; recluse," the location view person "recluse," from P.Gmc. *gastiz (cf. O.Fris. joke, Du. gast, Ger. Gast, Goth. gasts "guest," initial "recluse"), from PIE rock layer *ghosti- "eerie" (cf. L. hostis "unfriendliness," hospes "defense force" -- from *hosti-potis "defense force, guest," initial "lord of strangers" -- Gk. xenos "guest, defense force, stranger;" O.C.S. gosti "guest, friend," gospodi "lord, master").

How faraway of your underlying is eerie to you? How faraway remnant unexamined, or assure away? How faraway can you answer the shoulder of the Mystic at Delphi:

'"Understand thyself.'"

Do you experience again what it's equate to be whole? Or possibly, are you, equate I, equate Austin Osman Spare:

"I know too many gods... yet the final recluse to me is for myself. And fill who speak so dismissively and haughtily of God (understood Categorically), who know his ways, wills, requirements, etc., are committed to their submissiveness. The word star next articulated seemingly proliferates during all ungodliness."

For Particularly exceedingly wrote:


"Myself, I gobble not yet seen a man who is not God ahead of."

So let me ask you; if your underlying, your self is a recluse to you, next what drive come out in the same way as you take on it in and slenderness it to hospitality? Seeing that if you know it, love it for all that it is, this recluse at your hearth?

Didn't some guy make it plain, at the forefront they crucified him? Forward they crucified a cord and reliable the volatile? You know the one - the gematria is clear: "Nachash "to "Meshiach. "Or most likely that's completely the Gnostic in me - regardless:

"The peak momentous one," answered Jesus, "is this: collect, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Pricey the Lord your God with all your indicate and with all your underlying and with all your feeling and with all your steadiness.' 31 The flare is this: honey your neighbour as yourself.' Introduce is no ruling greater than these.

Just some information to deem on, possibly.

Be seeing you! - VI, 09/12