Saturday, January 25, 2014

Your Godparents Godbrothers And Godchildren

Your Godparents Godbrothers And Godchildren
Hi Abures,

First off I want to wish you a very Happy Labor Day Weekend!

I have been taking some time to think about what would be a great thing to offer those of you that may still be on the fence or thinking about coming on board to Mysanteria Elite.

While I was thinking and meditating on this new vision I had a very strong emotion come over me and told me that if I offer a good deed I should grant access to another.

You are probably wondering what this means and how it relates to your Godchildren, Godbrothers or Godparents and this is where I tell you. If you join today or at least before Sunday, August 31st for the full membership price, I will grant you a free coupon for your Godparent, Your Godbrother or your Godchild, its up to you to choose who you wish to bring on board.

I tell you that I am very proud of the accomplishments and the caliber of members that have joined us, while I plan to fix up the loose ends at mysanteria.com - Elite will be the place to be and I hope you can take advantage of this initiative before its too late, remember 300 is the number and we are definitely getting there. Once you sign up, e-mail me at webmaster@mysanteriaelite.net for your free coupon. Sign up by clicking the link below.

http://amember.mysanteriaelite.net/signup.php

Thanks!

Ruben

webmaster@santeriareligion101.com

posted in
Ceremonial Magick/Ritual Magick
- 0 replies